Sunday, January 22, 2012

Could be....who knows...


It's around the corner, I’ve been talking about it forever, but it’s really happening: I’m heading to Germany to do my first ever European Audition Tour! It’s taken 2 years, lots of planning, saving, scheming (and rehabbing a broken leg) but I think I am finally ready to take on this new challenge.
I don’t plan or pretend to be a writer, bit I do plan (and perhaps even pretend) to get into a lot of misadventures along my journey; I have been told blogging is the best way to share your mishaps (and exciting times!) easily and in one place without bombarding people with emails. (Frankly, I’m still struggling with receiving emails auf deutsch!)
My flight is booked.
My room is found.
I’m enrolled at the Goethe Institute.
I even have some auditions lined up (even as a soprano!)
Here’s to making dreams come true! 
Wish me luck! 

4 comments:

  1. Great idea Dani! Looking forward to living vicariously through your adventures. We wish you great fortune and many good times.

    Love, Uncle Bob and Aunt Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Donata! I have you saved on my Favorites Bar so I will definitely be checking in on you and your (mis)adventures! ;)
    ~ Kate Charette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Edwin! I'm hoping that suitcase will hold everything I need. We shall see.

      Delete