Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

As most of you will be enjoying the game, eating junk food and drinking beer, I give you this from a German Hotel:




What caption would you give this photo? Leave one in the comment section below. Or if you know what it could possibly mean, please share.

I like "Ve are Germany, Ve even know how you pee!" lol

What could this possibly mean?!?

So enjoy the Super Bowl, and if someone could please send me youtube links of their favorite commercials, I'd be much obliged. Oh, and who won.

4 comments:

  1. Sitzen, nicht Spritzen-- Zee Germans sometimes train their little boys (and big ones) not to make a mess on the toilet seat, so they prefer them to sit down to pee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute. Donata, I think you should print it out and have it in your bathroom back in the states ;) -christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, that's exactly what it means! And I as a German absolutely defend our attitude on this.
    I used to share an apartment in New York with a bunch of very unclean Israelis who would always mess up the toilet by pi**ing all over it whereas I was trying to keep the bathroom in a clean, decent, German shape - well I taught them to sit down!

    Hope you're doing better, Chris

    ReplyDelete